Cassandra Gray was born in Ceduna, South Australia in 1972. Born and raised as part of both the Wirangu and Kokatha language groups, Cassandra lived in Koonibba growing up as a young child with her Grandparents. Attending the local school in Ceduna she learnt to love and enjoy art with through her art teacher. Later years Cassandra meet her partner and had four children in Berry South Australia. Cassandra always stayed connected with family and visiting her them when she could.
Cassandra has been painting for the past thirty six years. Only starting out as a hobby painting while she was attending school and excelled from there.
- TARNANTHI Art Fair, Adelaide, SA 2016 to 2019
- Our Mob Exhibition, Adelaide Festival Centre, SA 2016 to 2018
- Adelaide Meets the Bush, NRAW, Tandanya Gallery, SA 2018
- South Central stories from Desert to Coast, Redpoles, McLaren Vale SA 2018
- Coast to Coast, Fisher Jeffries SALA, Adelaide SA, 2018
- Red Poles, McLaren Vale, SA 2018
- Primal Project Streaky Bay, 2018
- Wai - This is Us! Project, October 2016 to 2019
- Mural's - Collaborative, Berry S.A 1999 to 2006